Pyramids by Yervant Chimchidian

pyramids by Yervant Chimchidian
I have uploaded Yervant Chimchidian's (1903-1975) Pyramids not because of its historical or commercial value, but because I thought it would look cool against the dark background of the site. I really heard these words and I'm sure you must have had, too.

I do not know why, but Yervant's oil on canvas moves me. Not that it is melancholic; on the contrary, whenever I feel like that, it swiftly takes me out of it. Oh, it does look cool against a dark background, by the way. :-)

Dimensions: 24.5x35.5 cm.
Estimated value: $ 750

Comments

  1. The combination of colours are womderful; something that makes the viewer to feel warm and safe, or at least that what I felt :P

    I do agree that the contranst between the background colour of your blog and the painting make it awsome too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, sorry to bother you, but I have some questions to ask about this painter. The thing is that now in my house I have a canvas which painter Yervant's father (Oskan Chimchimdian) the pcanvas is the same like this but it is painted like from a different view. I am asking you to do some faveour to me, please if you have any information about Yervant's sons or any other relatives of him contact me by this email address tatevkhachatryan@yahoo.com . I will be very thankfull to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry the email address was wrong it is tatevkhachatryan22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tarot Cards with Ottoman Figures

Bohemian Hookah